Government Chef Michele Koeniger, head of eating solutions at the Raleigh Middle in Daniels, claimed this Smoked Salmon Frittata recipe is a vacation beloved.
“It is really straightforward (to make), great-tasting recipe for Mother,” she stated. “This is a single of my favorites that I like to eat on Mother’s Working day.”
Up Future: Ramp Potato Salad
Smoked Salmon Frittata
1 compact leek, cleaned & chopped, white element only
1 shallot, diced
3 substantial ramps, cleaned & chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
10 massive eggs
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
4 oz. product cheese, softened
1 bunch clean parsley, roughly chopped
1 bunch fresh dill, around chopped
2 tbsp. capers, drained
8 oz. smoked salmon, torn into tiny items
4 oz goat cheese
Lemon sea salt and pepper, to flavor
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish.
2. In a massive sauté pan, warmth 1 tablespoon of olive oil above medium higher heat.
3. Include the leek, shallot and ramps and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or till a little bit translucent. Add garlic and prepare dinner 1 moment lengthier. Clear away vegetables to a plate and established aside.
4. In a massive mixing bowl, add the eggs, cream cheese and yogurt and whisk jointly.
5. Stir in the herbs, smoked salmon, capers, goat cheese, sauteed leek, shallot and ramps, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the frittata egg mixture into the geared up casserole dish.
7. Bake for 10 to 20 minutes, or right until it isn’t really jiggly when shaken.
8. Provide the frittata with capers on top and lemon wedges.